Many parents, spouses, and guardians often want to know about how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine. This is a legitimate question in modern times as guardians always want to know their child’s mobile activities and spouses like to clear out trust issues by spying on their devices.
Fortunately, it has now become very simple to track or spy on a device using some apps that would provide you with all sorts of activities on the targeted device. Now, let us see how you can fulfill the aspect of “Monitor My Childs Text Messages” easily using some applications.
To track an Android device, you would need to install the Cocospy app on the target device. It allows you to directly receive the messages that enter the target device. It not only collects the offline texts but can extract messages from chatting apps like Wechat, What’s app, Viber, etc. You can see all the media (GIFs, photos, documents, etc.) that are shared via these apps.
Here is a small step-by-step guide to using Cocospy.
- Create an account from the official website of Cocospy.
- Next, you need to install the app on the target device. From the setting of your Cocospy account, enable third-party app installation, and effortlessly use browser APK to install the app on the target device.
- Complete all the login procedures as instructed by the app and enable it.
- Now, you can go to your Cocospy dashboard to see all the text messages on the target device.
For tracking and collecting messages from an iOS device, you’d need an mSpy app. This works similarly to Cocospy as you can collect all the text messages from your target devices. Besides the text messages, you also get access to online chatting platforms including iMessage. All transferred media (GIFs, photos, etc.) can be accessed too.
Let us briefly explain how to use mSpy.
- Go to the official website and get a subscription to start.
- If you have chosen the jailbroken version, use Cydia to easily install the app on the target device.
- In case you opted for a non-jailbroken version, enable the iCloud backup on the target device, and enter the account information to start seeing the messages.
- Now you are set to receive all the text messages on your mSpy panel dashboard.
Now that you know how to get text messages from another phone sent to mine, what are you waiting for?