All the new moms-to-be are now in a phase to look out for ways to fulfil their baby registry requirements but some moms are thinking of making it as sustainable as possible. That means a complete zero-waste and recyclable items are only getting considered by them. Well, there are a few ways by which you can do this actually.
- Consult your immediate family and nearest acquaintances to understand if they have anything to hand you down. Normally, when they had used items for their babies, there would have been many that were still left unattended or unused. Reusing them is ideal.
- Creating baby registries only to focus and fill them with items of utter necessity and most importantly with items that can be reused and that do not litter around to be a lot of waste. Also, plan for buying things that do not have any probability to get gifted.
- Car seats are only important if you have your baby traveling with you. In that case, buying something with the biggest safety that can be rendered is ideal and this is something that can be used over again. So finding seats that are adjustable or a bit larger than requirement now helps you not buy over again.
- Babywearing wraps are something that is highly versatile and can be used both indoors and outdoors. It is also affordable and gives an added sense of protection, with lessening the wastes.
- A stroller is optional because it hardly finds any use after a certain age of your baby. If it is highly required, only then go for it or you can always ask somebody else to hand them a used stroller for the time being.
- Opt and look forward to developing and create a baby capsule wardrobe that only consists of the clothing that is the bare minimum necessity. This is to keep in mind that babies grow quite rapidly and most of their clothes hardly fit after a few months. Excessive clothing will increase excessive wastage and you have every avenue to reduce the wastage. Well, plan the seasonal clothes before buying.
- Prefer buying cloth diapers to have them reused over again. Wet bags help you both indoors and on the streets. Normal diapers lead to excessive waste, no reusability, and incur a lot of costs.
Plan out the best possible waste-reduced needs to fill out the PinkiBlue baby registry and get going sustainably.