NTA will announce the result of the CMAT 2021 on the official website of CMTA in March 2021. The Joint Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a computer-based national-level management entrance test. The dates of the final exam will be on the official website of the CMAT 2021. Every year, a large number of candidates apply to this online test. Until the year 2018, the Council of India for technical education (AICTE) was responsible for the CMT. However, the review of the CMAT 2021 will be conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA). To view the CMAT 2021 result, candidates can connect with the application number and password or birth date.
The CMAT is for the candidates who wish to pursue management programs. The candidates’ evaluation will be according to their performance in various sections such as quantitative technique, logical reasoning, linguistic understanding, and general awareness.
How to view result:
Mentioned below are the steps that candidates must follow to display the CMAT 2021 or Scorecard CMAT 2021 result:
- Visit the official NTA website to see the results of the CMT.
- Log in by entering the required details, such as the application number and the password or birth date.
- After that, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- CMAT Scorecard will be on the display screen
- Download and save the pointing card.
- Take an impression for an additional reference.
CMT cutoff is upon various factors such as the level of difficulty of this year’s questions document and the average percentage of students; each participating Institute will set the minimum cuts of chat for admission. Factors consideration:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the review of the CMT
- Total number of seats available in the Institute
- Total percentage of CMAT exam candidates
- Level of difficulty of CMT questions
- Global Merit of the CMT Qualifier Candidate
90 and above Percentile colleges:
The table below for B-Schools accepting the CMAT score of 90 to 99%. These are just simple estimates, and the reduction of the actual CMAT cutoff could be different.
|Colleges Accepting CMAT score||CMAT Cut Off Percentiles|
|Goa Institute of Management||95-99|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||95-99|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||95-99|
|University of Pune, Dept of Management Sciences||95-99|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi||95|
Publish the declaration of the trademarks of the CMAT cutoff/qualifications by the institutes; the candidates are required to request admission. The CMAT examination process for an MBA / PGDM program usually includes the following steps:
- Projection of candidates based on Center CMT score
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Selection of admission candidates based on a composite score
- For final declaration, various parameters into account as:
- Centile CMAT score
- Academic historic (school performance and level of graduation)
- Performance in GD and PI
- Work experience (if applicable)
- Certificate of extra-school activity (if applicable)
Check out category wise CMAT 2021 cut off and you can also check last year (2020) cutoff of CMAT exam at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/cmat-exam-cutoff