Clearance at customs in Canada is a complicated procedure that involves a lot of laws and rules that if not abided will delay the clearance of imported goods. Which is why people prefer hiring customs brokers to help them with the entire procedure. However, if you want your experience to be a smooth one, you must ensure that the customs company you’re hiring is as good as the Clearit Canada customs firm. This is one excellent firm that has experienced brokers who can handle anything and everything that’s tossed at them. And this guide is all about the benefits of hiring brokers at this firm.
Have a look!
- They are Easily Accessible
They have a website, Clearit Canada, where you can get in touch with them. It’s a very simple process.
- You have to sign up.
- Once done, you’ll be taken through a window where you’ll have to upload the required documents like the bill of purchase, mode of transportation, and so on.
- You’ll be assigned a personal agent who will, thereon, work on your order and help with documentation.
- If you don’t have all the documents at the time you sign up, you can always do it later on.
- They offer Services to Residents as well as Non Resident Importers
Clearit is one of the very few customs brokerage firms that serves residents as well as non resident importers (NRI).
The benefits of having them work for you are as follows.
- They apply for and generate the AES number for your order(s).
- They send their agents at the import site so that the goods can be checked for quality before they’re cleared.
- They work at all major and minor ports and all border crossways.
- They get parcels cleared whether they’re arriving by air, sea, or truck.
- They Offer Warehousing Services
This is an extended help that Clearit offers. Storing the goods at customs warehouses after the clearance is one expensive option. Which is why the Clearit Canadian customs clearance firm offers transportation and warehousing solutions that are less expensive and entirely safe.
- They Partner with Online Sellers for Your Comfort
If you’ve imported orders to be sold via Amazon, they offer transportation services for this purpose as well.
- Their trucks will transfer your goods to the targeted amazon warehouse in time.
- They also offer doorstep delivery services.
Do visit their website to learn more about the services they offer and the many ways in which they can help.